Learn How to Create E-Assessment on ELE Using the Quiz Tool
The next Academic Practice Network Seminar for the 2014-2015 series is taking place on Wednesday 4th February 2015, led by Maria Lafuente-Marruedo, Associate Lecturer (Spanish).
Wednesday 4th February 2015: 13.00 – 14.00
Streatham, Old Library: Seminar A/B, with video conference link to Penryn, Tremough House: Meeting Room
Come to this ASPIRE lunchtime seminar to learn how to create quizzes on ELE, which can improve your students’ engagement with their modules and save you a great amount of marking time!
Aims of the workshop:
- To offer an introduction to the creation of e-assessment on ELE using the Quiz tool.
At the end of the workshop attendees will be able to…
- Identify The Possibilities That ELE Quizzes Offer To Both Students And Lecturers,
- Create Their Own Quiz On ELE By Themselves Or In Pairs,
- Add Different Types Of Questions And Materials To The Quiz,
- Find Answers Online To Possible Doubts About How To Create Content On A Quiz,
- Identify Possible Problems When Designing The Quiz And Avoid/Solve Them,
- Feel More Confident When Creating Quizzes For Their Own Modules.
As this workshop involves participants testing out the Quiz tool for themselves, we request that, if possible, all attendees please bring a laptop to the session.Everyone welcome, no need to book! Please ensure you are on the lookout for the 2014-2015 seminar programme.